Samantha has worked as a corporate dietitian for the past four years, collaborating with hospitals and aged care facilities to ensure that their patients and clients receive the best nutrition support possible. Samantha has also worked to support patients within the community, who have special feeding requirements, to assist them with their nutritional needs post-discharge from hospital. She has worked with a range of clients, including those with cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, diabe-tes, and paediatrics.
Samantha has always had a special interest in sports nutrition, particularly with team sports and swimming. She completed the SDA Sports Nutrition Course at the Australian Institute of Sport in 2014 and is a qualified ISAK level 1 anthropometrist. Samantha enjoys working with a range of cli-ents including the general public, junior, recreational and elite athletes. Most recently, she has been working with the Harold Matthews and SG Ball Squads at the Wests Tigers, the junior refer-ees development squad at the New South Wales Rugby League, and an elite squad of national level swimmers.
On a personal level, Samantha has a background in sport herself, competing at a national level in swimming, as well as a national and international level in Sport Aerobics. These days, Samantha enjoys maintaining her fitness through swimming, walking and regular gym activities. Samantha is committed to helping her clients achieve their goals through good nutrition.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition) (First Class Honours) (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Sport and Exercise Science) (University of Sydney)
- Sports Dietitians Australia Sports Nutrition Course (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia (Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist)
- Member of Sports Dietitians Australia (Accredited Sports Dietitian)
- Accredited ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist